Several Bugs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Beta 0.35 Tech Support and Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Riddick1

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 3:27 am    Post subject: Several Bugs Reply with quote

Hey, First off great mod LMS. U give me months of fun Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .

I found a few problems at where it likes to kick the players ingame with a message like "RELIABLE MESSAGES OVERFLOW".

1. Delta Labs 1 when u see the video with sarge start it kicks all clients.

2. Fixed in 0.3 but back again in 0.35. The Monorail level when u ride the tram the wall textures outside are all black to host and clients.

3. on hellhole u may need to start people with the soul cube so they can finish the level.

Thats all I can find for now. I'll report back later with whatever I can find.

I thank you for this great mod. Very Happy

Riddick1
Hobbes
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One the map hellhole the player will get the soulcube when they teleport to the area with the cyberdemon. Just get 5 kills are you are ready to use it.

I have not seen the problem with the black textures on the map monorail, I will check it out.

The reliable messages overflow error is a hard one to get a handle on. It does not happen all the time. Sometimes it only affects one player and not everyone. We are still working on fixing it.

Hobbes
calimer
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it is related to the db shotgun and the pellets sometimes sending out too much info. Just my opinion. Take care.
-calimer
Come and talk to us on IRC
Visit our Moddb Page
AO
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: Several Bugs Reply with quote

Riddick1 wrote:
1. Delta Labs 1 when u see the video with sarge start it kicks all clients.

Fixed
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Beta 0.35 Tech Support and Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Empty or InValid Ad file

Mod Database Top 100

Doom 3 Coop Mod Last Man Standing Coop .:. Copyright Platinum Arts LLC