says "wrong DLL API version" and crashes...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Beta 0.3 Tech Support and Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:18 pm    Post subject: says "wrong DLL API version" and crashes... Reply with quote

i just downloaded and installed the mod today, but me nor my buddy can get it to work, we also installed the new doom3 Epansion... but we arent attempting to run the mod under the exapnsion executable, just the doom3.exe, what is your solution?
XxLaVaxX
LMS Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes there are solutions, it doesn't work with the expansion or 1.2 patch yet hopefully for next patch it will soon after with another version

yes there are fixes and methods and ways to play the mod 3 or more i can recall offhand works with the 1.1 patch

please see here
http://lms.d3files.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=845

and Also

http://lms.d3files.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=842

-XxLaVaxX
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hobbes
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently LMS is not compatible with the expansion pack. When ROE was installed it patched the game to 1.2 but LMS works with 1.1. Check out this link for a couple of work arounds. When 0.35 is released it will be compatible with ROE and 1.3.

Hobbes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Beta 0.3 Tech Support and Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Empty or InValid Ad file

Mod Database Top 100

Doom 3 Coop Mod Last Man Standing Coop .:. Copyright Platinum Arts LLC