problem on starting beta 3.0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Beta 0.3 Tech Support and Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TAUNT

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:49 pm    Post subject: problem on starting beta 3.0 Reply with quote

hello there. sry for lil bad english, im from germany.
three hours ago i downloaded beta 0.3 from gamershell.de(/com? dunno)
first i extracted it correctly via winzip into my doom3 folder, started the game and selected the mod with the mod menu. the game shut down, and nothing happened, the game didn't start again with the mod running.
when i started it myself again after waiting 10 minutes it seemed like nothing was changed! well so i re-installed doom 3 and the same problem appeard. i already had other mods running on doom like u-e-q-mod, without any problems. can anyone help me?
BurN
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, do you have the latest doom 3 update installed?
you can get it here: http://doom3.filefront.com/file/DOOM_3_11_Update;31066
Hobbes
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure that you are running Doom3 patched to 1.1. It will not work with 1.0 (The original copy from the CD's) or 1.2 (The patch that comes with Resurrection of Evil). If you are running 1.0 you can download the patch from Doom3.com. If you are running 1.2 you cannot play LMS unless you reinstall Doom3 and then patch it to 1.1.

When you installed the mod you should have a file called lms_beta3.bat in your Doom3 folder. Start the game using that shortcut. Do not load Doom3 and then choose the LMS mod from the mod menu, that will not work correctly. If you still have trouble let us know.

Hobbes
TAUNT

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx, that fixed the problem! hf Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Beta 0.3 Tech Support and Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Empty or InValid Ad file

Mod Database Top 100

Doom 3 Coop Mod Last Man Standing Coop .:. Copyright Platinum Arts LLC