Textures are glowing purple

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Beta 0.3 Tech Support and Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DArks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:58 pm    Post subject: Textures are glowing purple Reply with quote

Hey guys, not sure if this was intended or not, but on the map with the main reactor the Monorail one I believe itís called where you go in and turn on the reactor. All of the Emergency Yellow and Black stripes were glowing purple. It looked kind of kewl and reminded me a lot like Startrek and the way panels glow on the show.

- Rick
Predanimal

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:50 pm    Post subject: Video card Reply with quote

Do you have a good video card? And do you have the latest drivers?

I sometimes have weird colors, after my pc *almost* crashes, but it has nothing to do with LMS.
Skutarth
LMS Fanatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me and a lot of other people get this error. It makes some textures look like they have the IR goggles effect applied to them. It mostly happens in SP COOP, though. It also happens particularly often on stairs.
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes yes, this is a bug related to IR, report any maps you see this on. All reports of this will be fixed,, problem is i don't want to spend the time to go into every corner of all the 27 SP COOP maps to find where those purple lights are!

BTW darks: thank you for making a descriptive subject for thread.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Beta 0.3 Tech Support and Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Empty or InValid Ad file

Mod Database Top 100

Doom 3 Coop Mod Last Man Standing Coop .:. Copyright Platinum Arts LLC