HUGE prob. help

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> 2.0 Official Tech Support and Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
auquabat0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:01 am    Post subject: HUGE prob. help Reply with quote

ok people help.ok so i install the last man standing installer into the doom 3 folder and it should work right.well it sucks balls.wen i start it up it all seem cool but right wen the music comes in and the dude stands in the hall with the ligh on him it like freezes and does nothin.the music still plays but yeah.no menu no nothin.and if i move the mouse around it has this like line of light that looks like a graphics prob or some thin but i dont think so.its like freezin on the screen and crap.plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz help help help help.ive spend 5 hours 2 days straight tryin to make this work i have looked at every forum thing anfd not once has anyone has said anythin thats relating to this.it sucks.ok so its like a stream of white light that moves around and its atated to the dudes crotch area.yeah like it starts there.it acshowly looks like hes pissen.and my dad said that.all other mods work but not this one.oh aacshowly theres 1 more the IN HELL mod it does that to.so is it my graphics my comp or just saiten himself torturing me.oh and i have patch 1.3and asll the crap.OK PLZ HELPAL IM WAITINHERE FOR A ANSWER.plz help.i will keep on this everyday.ty if u can help.bya Evil or Very Mad Shocked Evil or Very Mad
auquabat0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:02 am    Post subject: im waiting Reply with quote

im waiting Evil or Very Mad
Hobbes
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can wait all you want. You triple posted with a message that I did not even read all the way through. Learn how to write a post that people can read and maybe it will be answered.

Hobbes
BurN
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You spam triple posted the same topic in 3 different sections within 5 minutes.
And you only waited 1 minute when you impatiently replied saying your waiting.
I am seriously this close to banning you, no one in the history of the forum has ever done anything like this.

Re-word your run-on sentence and make it easier to read. Maybe someone will be nice enough to help you.
The Master
leet Beta Tester

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject: Re: HUGE prob. help Reply with quote

Translated wrote:
Can somebody please help me? I have installed Last Man Standing to my Doom 3 folder using the installer, so it should work. Well, it does not.

When I start up the mod, it works fine. But when the music plays and the picture of the marine standing in the light shows up the mod freezes and does nothing. The music still plays, but no menu or anything shows up. If I move the mouse around, there is this line of light that looks like it may be a graphics problem, but I am not absolutely sure that it is.

I have spent 5 hours a day for the past two days trying to make this work. I have looked at every thread in the forums and have not seen one post relating to my problem.

Anyway, it is like a stream of white light that moves around and appears to be attached to the middle of the marine.

By the way, there is one other mod called "In Hell" that also does it.

So, is it a problem with my video card, or something else? Or maybe it is satan himself trying to tourture me? Oh, I forgot to mention that I have patch 1.3 and everything else required. Please help me, I am waiting here for an answer, and will keep doing this every day until I get one. Thank you in advance if you can help me. Bye.

You almost do not deserve this translated, but I am a nice person so I did. Believe me, it was not easy to translate. May I ask how old you are? By your post it seems that you are 10 at the most.

THE LMS MOD IS THE BEST MOD FOR DOOM 3!!

See? Told you it was a great Signature.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> 2.0 Official Tech Support and Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: