server issue

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> 2.0 Official Tech Support and Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
merdock

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: server issue Reply with quote

hopefully someone has heard of this issue.ive been running a server for weeks now having a good time.now last night it just quit working.no one can see the server an i cant see it most of the time through the lan tab.the correct port is forwarded an firewall is letting doom out.ive tried a reinstall but it will not work but if i run a dedicated server it works fine.also in the console of roe i get this msg r_znear cannot be changed in multiplayer. any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hobbes
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The message about r_znear is a normal message.

Did you change anything in your router or computer recently that may have caused it? You can try to rename the file doomconfig.cfg in your LMS2 folder to another name. That file contains all of your Doom3 settings. Maybe there is something in there that is interferring with your server being seen. A new doomconfig.cfg file will be created when you restart the mod. If that does not fix it, just delete the new .cfg file and rename the old file back to doomconfig.cfg.

Hobbes
merdock

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i havent changed anything.i quit playing one night then the next it doesnt work.checked router settings they are ok.im not sure if this is a bug or what.if i fire a true doom server it works.
merdock

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i finally have doom coop working but roe an killfest still will not show up.i love this mod but i have to assume its a bug.i do know about net_lanserver 0 command for roe as i said in earlier post it worked for at least 10 days an now just wont work.well ill wait for 3.0 an hope its fixed see you all online
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> 2.0 Official Tech Support and Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: