HOBBES, I TRY TO GET ON YOUR SERVER

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Beta 0.35 Tech Support and Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[DK] SATAN MADE ME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:35 am    Post subject: HOBBES, I TRY TO GET ON YOUR SERVER Reply with quote

it says i'm missing files and server does not provide downloads. I have and use the .35 sp-coop-lms mod and can play on most other games, what's wrong?

Thanks,

[dk] Twisted Evil
Hobbes
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the server name is "Hobbes Test Server" then you can't get on because I am running different gamecode (Unreleased 1.0). I need to run the new code to test the changes I am making. That other player named Calvin is just me on my other PC. 8)

If the server name is "Hobbes LMS 0.35 coop Server" then you should be able to get on. I am running special code on that server but you can still connect to it.

Hobbes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Beta 0.35 Tech Support and Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Empty or InValid Ad file

Mod Database Top 100

Doom 3 Coop Mod Last Man Standing Coop .:. Copyright Platinum Arts LLC