a semi-bad not so sure if it is a bug bug

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Beta 0.35 Tech Support and Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zidane01970

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:33 am    Post subject: a semi-bad not so sure if it is a bug bug Reply with quote

Well, i keep trying to connect to servers, and i get the error "unable to connect to server, you are missing files needed by this server" or something like that.... please help.. ty
XxLaVaxX
LMS Fanatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

download 0.35 ,there are download links on the main page under downloads

and make sure you load the mod first before connecting

there will probally be a shortcut on the desktop and start menu

and in the lms folder

hope see you in the servers soon! Very Happy

-XxLaVaxX

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zidane01970

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:16 am    Post subject: i have Reply with quote

i have 0.35, i used the icon on my desktop, any idea whats wrong, i already had it installed when this bug happened.
Hobbes
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need more information to properly help you. Are you able to load the mod and see the main menu? Does it say "LMS Beta 0.35" in the lower right corner of the main menu? What is the actual error message you are seeing when you try to connect to a server? Make sure that the gametype you are trying to connect to is either "LMS Mod" or "SP COOP". Did you remove any extra files you may have in your base folder?

Hobbes
zidane01970

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:27 pm    Post subject: um Reply with quote

its in both sp coop and lms, it says "you are missing some files to connect to this server, and this server doesnt provide downloads", its says 0.35 in the corner, i dont think i removed any files, i made a map and its in the folder, so i dunno...
calimer
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably need the 1.3 patch. Please check here for more info http://lms.d3files.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=960
-calimer
Come and talk to us on IRC
Visit our Moddb Page
zidane01970

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:58 am    Post subject: um well... Reply with quote

i have the patch....
Corrupt Chocula
Die Hard LMS Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

assuming you are connecting to "sp coop" servers and not "coop" servers, the problem is probably that you have some extra/deleted/unpacked files. if you unpacked your doom 3 base files you should put back the original .pk4's, as this is seen as a missing file
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Beta 0.35 Tech Support and Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Empty or InValid Ad file

Mod Database Top 100

Doom 3 Coop Mod Last Man Standing Coop .:. Copyright Platinum Arts LLC