Just a quick question about performance.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Beta 0.35 Tech Support and Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kingflab

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Just a quick question about performance. Reply with quote

Hi, i'm new to LMS, and I was wondering what the performance would be like with two people in Single player COOP on the following specs..

9800 256mb DDrII
AMD 2700+
1024mb DDR400
Audigy 2

Single player works fine, but I suspect there will be at least some frame rate drops in co-op, my only question is is the drop going to be huge, or small?
calimer
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graphic specs look good but network speed is also a factor. With only two people in a server though it should not be bad at all, unless one of your internet connections is very poor. Take care and I hope you enjoy the mod.
-calimer
Come and talk to us on IRC
Visit our Moddb Page

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, my internet connection os 1mb cable broadband. And thanks for the reply. I almost died when I discovered this mod.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Beta 0.35 Tech Support and Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Empty or InValid Ad file

Mod Database Top 100

Doom 3 Coop Mod Last Man Standing Coop .:. Copyright Platinum Arts LLC