Pictures showing some game issues

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Beta 0.2 Tech Support and Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jamo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:55 pm    Post subject: Pictures showing some game issues Reply with quote

Some odd bugs I encountered when playing LMS beta 0.2.

After triggering train on some progressive map I got this. Monsters are standing because I haven't joined in any team. Joining to red team seems to trigger them active and you can actually fight.
http://upngo.net/jamo/LMS/LMS-Weirdness.png
http://upngo.net/jamo/LMS/LMS-Weirdness2.png

Door problem. Monsters won't come through this door and bullets and grenades bounce back. However, monsters can shoot me.
http://upngo.net/jamo/LMS/LMS-DoorProblem.png

Some maps could really need some extra lighting. This shows one place where player is supposed to go. I R.I.P.ped 5 times in row because I can't see boxes blocking entrance and then decided to quit. This is from same room as previous door image.
http://upngo.net/jamo/LMS/LMS-TooDark.png

I've added 100% brightness to image with drawing program and still can't see boxes (or monsters) blocking entrance! Compare to other images and lighting levels. If I'm supposed to frag things, I want to SEE what I'm killing! And, if you're playing alone there is no one holding flashlight, so don't suggest that.
Kaiser
Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for the first two screenshots, what map is that from?

we already knew about the door problem, we are fixing this right now.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Timbobsteve
Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What GFX Processor are u running.... I know the first 2 screens u posted (with the red line) can sometimes be caused by some nVidia boards.... that might be the problem.... otherwise it could be some abnormal brush construction in the map... if u tell us what map we will take a look and see..... as for the Hangar door bouncing bullets back.... I knew about this... I just ddn't see it as much of a problem, I will fix it 4 u in the next update. As for more lighting on some of the maps.... I think the lighting is fine... I just think it is because the suitlight was not included that u are noticing the light levels a bit more... we are working on a sollution as we speak....

Thanks for your feedback.

-Timbobsteve
XxMatt19xX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, I pick up a PDA and my screen freezes on the pda screen. I have to reconnect when i do that or my computer freezes completely.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
iten
Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The joining red team issue is probably caused by weird server settings.

Make sure that team balancing is turned on; the team balance function has been modified to put everyone on the Red Team.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Beta 0.2 Tech Support and Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Empty or InValid Ad file

Mod Database Top 100

Doom 3 Coop Mod Last Man Standing Coop .:. Copyright Platinum Arts LLC