Props to the LMS team.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Beta 0.1 Tech Support and Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NeoBlade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:44 am    Post subject: Props to the LMS team. Reply with quote

Hey guys,

I've been following your mod since a friend told me about it a few weeks back (and playing Fortcomp since it was released) and after downloading the Beta 0.1 release today I have to say for something put together so quickly you guys have done an outstanding job and obviously put a lot of effort and thought into this project, which nowadays on the various mod scenes for all games across the board seems to be a lacking thing ;)

Anyways guys, keep up the awesome work, I hope you continue your work on this mod and keep the effort up because I believe that if every release is as cool as this one it will be the Doom 3 mod that all Doom 3 scene supporters will have in their folders permanently :mrgreen:

Best of luck with the rest of the project Mr. Green
BEERman
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot man =) It means a lot to us to hear positive feedback from people enjoying our handiwork!
MercyKiller
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah. Thanks for the positive feedback dude.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Beta 0.1 Tech Support and Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Empty or InValid Ad file

Mod Database Top 100

Doom 3 Coop Mod Last Man Standing Coop .:. Copyright Platinum Arts LLC