bugs i have found

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> 2.0 Official Tech Support and Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ahmedjbh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:09 pm    Post subject: bugs i have found Reply with quote

After playing a lot recently here are some bugs i found.

1. The host can always see other peoples guns, but occasionally the clients cant see each others guns, or the hosts. This can happen on any level and with any gun, even the flashlight.

2.After playing for more than 2 hours, you start to get serious problems. These include doors that cause everything to lag for a couple of seconds, then when the door does open your hands are stuck in the plane of the door and you continue moving without your hands, then after a while they re-join you. You also start to get major lag and frame rates drop. The solution we found is for everyone to disconnect , reboot and start again, this always fixed it.

3. Some enemies cant be seen by the clients, this mainly happens to the the cherubs, and the wriaths. Even though they cant be seen, they can still kill you so its quite annoying. It didnt always happen, and we couldnt work out any pattern in it, but it is definitely true and it has happened repeatedly.

4. Sometimes when an imp spawns it stands in a funny way, with his arms stretched out, he doesnt appeaar to be doing anything on the clients pc's, but on the host hes moving towards them, and then on the clients pcs he zooms into position. This pretty much always happens.

5. i know this has been mentioned, but you lose guns on level transfer.

Thanks for a great mod !!!!
Vertical_Zer0
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure at least the 5th one you mentioned is probably being worked on as we speak. As for the others, yes there are some issues but they used to be much worse... cheers to the dev team :)

I used to be hooked on LMS before 1.0 came out, since then I've been playing Quake 4 and just now got back into LMS 2.0!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> 2.0 Official Tech Support and Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: