Rewards for kills

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Beta 0.2 Tech Support and Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AsDDff

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:51 am    Post subject: Rewards for kills Reply with quote

title says it all...

Prehaps after you get X amount of kills you are awared with powerups. Like invincibility beserk or increased rate of fire etc.... temporary no need for reload (Ie you can spam your weapon for a certain amount of time without worrying about reloading) Or you will be awared with something that will help you complete an objective but is not mandatory to complete it...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that would help especially on the KF maps, being that you are surrounded by hordes of demons and run low on ammo fast.
MercyKiller
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well...it really depends on how the map is being played. With respawn turned on it's not really necesarry. However, thats an interesting idea for hardcore mode.
Nocturn
Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about some health, Bunker has eaten my lunch one to many times when my score hits 10K. I think a health pack for every 10 monsters would be most benneficial.

The powerups at major numbers would be cool also, super fast fireing/beserk mode.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Beta 0.2 Tech Support and Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Empty or InValid Ad file

Mod Database Top 100

Doom 3 Coop Mod Last Man Standing Coop .:. Copyright Platinum Arts LLC