HELLLP!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Beta 0.2 Tech Support and Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:55 pm    Post subject: HELLLP!! Reply with quote

im fairly new to LMS i have t play it yet cause ive had so many problems, heres the problems when i start the mod my monitor goes black but i can still hear sound, no matter what i do i cant get the picture to show up, so i tried joing a server without starting the mod knowing that the mod would automatically start, but when i try to join a server it says i gotta buch of files missing, im up to date and ive tried reinstalling everything i even deleted the doom3 directory to delete any unnessary files, ive got no other mods and ive done everything the ppl keep saying, but the stupid thing wont work, plz help i really want to play the mod
Timbobsteve
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try running the mod in windowed-mode by pressing ALT-Enter and see if u get picture that way.... if not it may have something to do with ur GFX cards compatability with the mod... which is a first. But try it out and let us know.

-Timbobsteve
MercyKiller
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...maybe you should also try to download the latest drivers for your gfx card.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow throwing it into windowed mode did it, thx i mean thx alot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Beta 0.2 Tech Support and Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Empty or InValid Ad file

Mod Database Top 100

Doom 3 Coop Mod Last Man Standing Coop .:. Copyright Platinum Arts LLC