coop bug on "hangar" map

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Beta 0.2 Tech Support and Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael65

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:10 pm    Post subject: coop bug on "hangar" map Reply with quote

i joined a server playing the "hangar" map, and we fought through the map, until you go through that hall that leads to the room that holds the atomic bomb. the door doesn't open, and you cant go back, because the door behind you is shut closed, so then, i leave and join another server, and they play the map too. and they get that same exact bug!
Timbobsteve
Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My sincerest appologies michael.... that is a big bug and we should have spotted that... especialy me seing as how I am the author..... I will see what we can do about a patch.... untill then i think it will prob just have to do as u did... and quit the server.... again I am really sorry

-Timbobsteve

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timbobsteve wrote:
My sincerest appologies michael.... that is a big bug and we should have spotted that... especialy me seing as how I am the author..... I will see what we can do about a patch.... untill then i think it will prob just have to do as u did... and quit the server.... again I am really sorry

-Timbobsteve

cool! a patch sounds good Very Happy
AO
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instead of exiting the server because of this, vote for a map change or similar Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AO wrote:
Instead of exiting the server because of this, vote for a map change or similar Very Happy

for some odd reason, we couldnt vote, the vote menu said "no vote"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Beta 0.2 Tech Support and Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Empty or InValid Ad file

Mod Database Top 100

Doom 3 Coop Mod Last Man Standing Coop .:. Copyright Platinum Arts LLC