lms level game coop
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Beta 0.2 Tech Support and Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iten
Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our SP coop code was taken from nicemice, and I think any improvements we added were also given to nicemice. We just didn't merge his later changes back in.
3RROR

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well please just make sure u sort it out as sp coop is the best thing in lms mod in my opinion and im sure everyone wants to see it suppported and for it be in the mod, and anyway i dnt no what the big argue is about its just adding a sp coop into it even just having the pda's fixed. and tell me lms mod people i know u prefer playing sp coop then ur maps and the sp is a alot better when ya got 4 peeps. so i just hope in the new realease if u do one or just a add patch would be so nice of u
3RROR

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yeah one more thing need to be more lms servers as der is only a few and they should be running sp coop not just ur maps as they full of bugs and sp coop better. and nighthwak take ma msn its area51201@hotmail.com so we can meet up and play sp coop again
Nocturn
Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3RROR wrote:
oh yeah one more thing need to be more lms servers as der is only a few and they should be running sp coop not just ur maps as they full of bugs and sp coop better. and nighthwak take ma msn its area51201@hotmail.com so we can meet up and play sp coop again

Have you tried the SP missions? They are far more buggy than the LMS maps. This is a mod for Doom3 not a coop project. The main point of this is a new gameplay style and coop play, not a coop version of the single player game. Not only do the SP levls not support the LMS style game play (endless whordes) but they dont function properlly or in order. From what I understand SP coop was always a side project of this mod, the main focus is the mod itself with a second thought given to the SP coop mod, so don't expect any major motivation to make the SP work.

Mods/developers stop me if im out of line by the way, I just tried to capture what I thought was your general take on the subject.
3rror

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i dnt think u are understanding the point i am making to you. the sp coop is needed and its far better then the maps u have made. everyone enjoyes the sp coop more so u should try it out aswell. And yeah there is a few minor bugs on the sp but its still better playing sp coop then ur normal lms coop and alot of people have been saying that to me, so u just sit bak and think about that.
Salamandra

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3rror, I don't think you understand what they're trying to say. While playing single player co-op may be more fun for some people, this is not the goal of their mod. They are making this mod to make something LMS-style, not single player co-op.

Even if most people like playing co-op more, they're going to continue making their LMS maps, and continue with that gameplay, because that is the gameplay they want to make.

Also, there is OpenCoop, which is aiming for exactly what you're looking for.
3RROR

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well u think wat u like man i just still think its sad of dem not to add sp coop and thats my final answer
AO
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll make sure SP COOP works nicely eventually, what we have in beta 0.2 is our code merged with opencoop from the middle of january, so that's your SP COOP.

There's like at least two mods focusing solely on making SP COOP work, do you want another one?

But i can assure you, SP COOP is not completely forgotten.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Beta 0.2 Tech Support and Feedback All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Empty or InValid Ad file

Mod Database Top 100

Doom 3 Coop Mod Last Man Standing Coop .:. Copyright Platinum Arts LLC