Inverted Mouse

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Beta 0.2 Tech Support and Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Restricted

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:48 pm    Post subject: Inverted Mouse Reply with quote

Hi, My mouse is inverted in the game. I don't know how to fix this but this is what i've done. I've tried to invert the mouse in the actual doom 3 options. It will not let me change the invert mouse option in the lms options before joining a server. Within game I can change it via the options there but only changes the up and down correctly, left and right continue to be the same. I noticed that your music and your mouse sensitivity settings are set via negatives like music : -30 to -0 or the mouse being like -15 to -0 or something to that effect. Is there a way I can fix this within console or in your lms config file? Any help would be appreciated since I bought this game today just for this mod. BTW, if it helps...My mouse works just fine in the doom 3 game itself (tried it) but is completely backwards and opposite in lms. It is a wireless Logitech mediaplay
MercyKiller
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to your lms folder, open doomconfig.cfg using notepad. Open edit under the menu bar, select find. Search for "seta m_yaw" without the quotes.

Code:

seta m_yaw "0.022"
seta m_pitch "0.022"

That is what it should look like with a non-inverted mouse.
Change it to this:

Code:

seta m_yaw "-0.022"
seta m_pitch "-0.022"

Adding the negatives should invert both the side movement and the top down movement.

Hope that helps! Very Happy
Restricted

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was it, thanks
MercyKiller
Mod Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy to help Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Last Man Standing Coop Forum Index -> Beta 0.2 Tech Support and Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Empty or InValid Ad file

Mod Database Top 100

Doom 3 Coop Mod Last Man Standing Coop .:. Copyright Platinum Arts LLC